Saturday 27 July 2024

Q's

Can anyone explain how it is possible for ‘The Crown’ or anyone else for that matter, to own the seabed?  The fucking sea bed!!  Talking of the ‘Crown Estates’ I read it has made £334000 in housing benefits since Covid.  How is that possible?  Why is it allowed?

Old Joe has toddled off into retirement so at least one of the candidates in the worlds biggest sham election might be close to rational but will the septics vote for her?

Why did Snoop Dogg of all people carry the Olympic torch in Paris?  I like some of his music but what connection does he have to sport or France?  I enjoy watching the Olympics but not necessarily always for the right reasons.

The post Anderson/Broad era is over and it looks like ‘BB’ has become more refined which can only be for the good.  The line up from 1 to 6 is familiar and currently picks itself but 7 to 11 is much changed and looking very good.  But how good?  It’s hard to tell when they’re expected to win this series 3-0 but is it, as I suspect, that this West Indies team is not as bad as England have made them look?

A family member went for an interview at a well known retailer and as the role was explained it transpired he’d be expected to “ …basically manipulate middle aged to elderly people into buying more stuff to hit a sales quota…” he wasn’t impressed - “To be honest I would’ve probably began hating myself for doing it…”  I probably shouldn’t name the retailer but I won’t be buying anything electrical from them.  Now what should I have for dinner?  Something spicy?

No comments:

Post a Comment