Tuesday 7 June 2022

The Bastard and the Lizards

The bastard is still hanging on.  Booed on his way into the cathedral and his MP’s have their knives out but still the bastard clings on.  It took him long enough to get into the top job and by such an unlikely and circuitous route that he will stick like shit to week old underwear and will only give it up if he’s dragged from the building, he will never have the decency to resign.  He more than anyone or anything else is the reason it is embarrassing to be British in 2022, no make that English as they have more sense in the other parts of the UK.

The Lizards had a tea party and some of the population had a weekend off.  Some put up flags and celebrated, some took to the streets but some of those still had enough sense to boo the bastard.  I ignored most of it, even resisted posting the Pistols anthem on FB (it seemed a bit too obvious…)  But I did watch the concert, well some of it.  There were a few decent moments “Throw your curtains wide…” but when they wheeled out that cunt Rod I wanted to jump through the window, I managed to find the door in time.

Ah bless Lizzy Lizard, she’s not a bad old stick is she?  You could argue she’s a lot less trouble than the leaders we get to elect and to be honest she doesn’t piss me off far anything like as much as ‘Her’ government(s).  But monarchy, come on!  The concept is ridiculous and the young lizards know this, they realise just how precarious their position could quickly become and are being trained to behave accordingly.  I’m not sure but I think I might be starting to feel sorry for them, honestly who would really want to do their jobs?  Yes they get to travel the world in luxury but are their lives really their own?  How much of their lives are actually spent doing what others tell them?  Then again, as the Ginger Prince showed a while back, they do have a choice.

2 comments:

  1. Boris wasn't booed. The Far Left BBC faked the booing. I'm sure the Clipstone Oracle could put you right. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess who you must mean. I felt sure natural selection would have finished him off by now.

    ReplyDelete