Wednesday 19 December 2018

Bastards the lot of them

For the last year I have managed to go back to my policy of completely ignoring political stuff, well mostly...  However recent events are impossible to ignore and i feel the time is right for me to add my opinion to all the others spewed by morons on the internet, in such company I only feel slightly unqualified.


Well, where do I start?  Bastards the lot of them.  Now Cameron and Osbourne were/are an oily pair of cunts but then you looked to the right and saw Boris, Gove and Farage...  An even greater collection of cuntitude.  What do they have in common (apart from being cunts)?  When it kicked off they all ran and hid behind the sofa.

Enter Maggie May who began with a sickening swagger but will finish crawling on her bony knees.  She had one job and she fucked it up, everything she touches turns to shit.  Corbyn allegedly called her a "stupid woman" this week, if you ask me he was being kind.  I say worse things about her several times a day.

Then there's all the scheming bastards that have stabbed May in the back, or in some cases the front.  I don't know whether to laugh at the state of the government or be sickened by the behaviour of supposed colleagues.  Then I suppose Parliament is no different to any other career in a large workforce?  Snivelers and back stabbers rise to the top.

David Davis, almost two years in a job and does absolutely fuck all yet still has the opportunity to resign.  Boris Fucking Johnson, allegedly too lazy to read memos thus fucks up big time abroad and still has the opportunity to resign.  Jacob Rees Mogg AKA Chance the Gardner, a posh accent will fool a lot of people, would love to have a job he can resign from.

For a fraction of a second I considered making this rant somehow neutral politically but the fact is the Tories are such utter piss taking bastards it would be impossible to do so.

The trouble is we have become too used to politicians telling lies and acting like nothing bad has happened.  We put up with politicians refusing to answer questions and responding with rehearsed bullshit.
No one in the real world would get away with being so bad at their jobs.  If customers ask me when the goods will be delivered and I respond by saying shit like "It'll rain on Tuesday" or "On a clear night you can see Uranus" I won't be employed for much longer.  Why do we put up with this shit?  Because most people are actually more interested in the Premier League or who wins X Factor?

I'm digging too deep.  Democracy is a lie.  Politics is just the Establishment's divide and conquer game.  While we are against each other we won't overthrow them.  The French have the right idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment