Thursday 29 October 2015

Weird shit

Some people believe there are messages and meanings in dreams.  I like to keep an open mind on things I don't understand but last night I dreamt some weird shit.  I was visiting a lake I fished many years ago that is now a syndicate.  One of my friends was fishing there, he is not a member of the current syndicate and I doubt he ever will be.  When I left I wandered down the road and found myself in the Hertfordshire town of Tring.  As far as I can remember I have visited this town just once in my life and I can remember nothing about it.  I returned to the lake to find my bearings then once again set off for home only to find myself in Scotland.  At this point I realised I was never going to get home and soon woke up scared and sweating.  What the fuck was that all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment